Wednesday, May 31, 2017

New home of ericburgoyne.com

My name is Eric Burgoyne and I would like to welcome you to ericburgoyne.com . I will be happy to try and help you in anyway that I can.




helping you get to here



Here at EricBurgoyne.com we will only show you programs that I use to make a living on the Internet.


I have been working online  since 1995  and seen many come and go. The businesses I will show you here have been proven over time.
No e-books that promise you the moon, no fast tract to make a million overnight. If you want that kind of trash.garbage and lies, you are at the wrong place.
If you want to make money on the Internet you will have to work at it, there are no free rides.
 The more time and effort and yes money you put into your Online business the better chance you have  of making a living on the Internet.



The answer to the first question that I always get, is yes you can make money on the Internet. 
        That said, it is not a walk in the park as some of the so-called gurus say. The more time and effort and yes money you spend on your Online Business the more you can make. 
          One of the first things you are going to need is tools to help you work your Online Business! Such as a auto responder so you can build your list. The best one I have found is  rocket responder    


  Some other programs That I make money with 
                                     clixsense
Been using this site for years, with great results.

I found this cool new program called Click Track
Profit
 that takes you by the hand and introduces
you to the world of online business without
complicating the process.
Join now for free and check out this amazing new
concept in online business and I'm sure you will
agree, that ClickTrackProfit is a winner!
This program has been great for building down lines in other programs. I have now upgraded and have been getting even more leads.


  I also use a traffic exchanges as well:

     Legacy Hits
  Been a member here for some time now, and have been getting great results, with many leads and upgrades. I also have been paid out a couple of times, so This one is a win win.
Check Legacy Hits out today 
      NINJA SURF
 Great little TE with great traffic. I have been a member for some time and have had great results. A good number of leads and sales. 
     One of my new ones, so far very good traffic and some leads.

      Surf Skeleton
       A fun surf with good traffic and some leads.


  Cool Cat hits a great new site that is doing well



 Well that is it for today. Having moved ericburgoyne.com here I will be posting more here now.

Have a great day all

No comments: