Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Want more traffic to your site

Of course you do and a way that I get more traffic is to advertise. I have found a great site that does just that. You can get good traffic to your sits, and lets face it the more people that go to your site the more search engines will like your site.
Get all the details more traffic

They have to types of traffic to choose from.
Traffic
Type A: Mainstream traffic where you can have automatic audio* and up to one pop-up on the site you will direct the traffic to.Traffic


Type B: Targeted Traffic but you CANNOT have any automatic audio or pop-ups or pop-unders of any kind on your page. The target categories of this traffic are a combination of the following types of people

I buy traffic for my main sites every month from them.
I not only get traffic from this I also get sales as well so I make out 2 ways. Traffic to my sites which the search engines like and I make sales as well , a double win win for me.

Its a New Year so get started today get more traffic to your sites today
Advertising for your site

No comments: