Sunday, December 09, 2007

keep your shopping links updated

Hi all,
Its that time of the year that you need to keep your shopping links updated, so your shoppers knows what they can still get delivered for Christmas Day presents.
Most company's are offering last minute sales on items and listing there last shipping days for Christmas. Many shoppers will buy from you if they know that they can still get what they need delivered before Christmas.
Have a look at my Christmas sales page as for an example. I have listed shipping dates for the company's that have given them to me already. I will get their rest up in the next 2 days.
I always after they have reached there last shipping date for Christmas I always remove that link and get another last minute gift ideas up.
Do not forget to get your after Christmas Sales ready for the 24 of December as I had a very good sales day the 24th last year.
Have a great sales weekend

No comments: