Sunday, September 30, 2007

end of the month update

Well another month has come and is about to go.
This has been a great month for me as my Halloween site has been going quite well. With double the sales from September last year.
Pre Christmas sales on my Christmas sales page has been very strong this month, which I hope is a great things to come in the next few months.
I hope you all have been working on your link pages as they are a great way to get free traffic to your site. Your search engine rankings can go up and down, but for steady traffic back links to your site do not change. If you have good link directory it cannot be beat for steady traffic to your site.
If you do not have a link page or link directory get started today it is never to late to start one.
Make sure you get your Christmas links up now, do not wait till Thanksgiving as folks are already doing early Christmas shopping and surfing.
Thats it for now
Have a great weekend

No comments: