Sunday, September 02, 2007

Check your website weekly

Hi all
Hope you are having a great weekend
I just want to remind you all to check your website links at least once a week, You never know when one or more of your links go down for good.
If you are an affiliate marketer make sure you check your links once a week at least or you may end up with dead links and upset visitors.
You can loose money if your links are dead . Your visitors will get mad and leave and go to another site to find what they are looking for .
You never know what link you will find that has gone dead. I just found one on my main page at Romantic at Heart Personals a bit late as google beat me to the page and index the page with the dead link. As this link was a main link half of my index page did not load because of the dead link.
So till it is reindexed I will loose out on some search engine exposure for half of my main page. I am lucky that google re indexes my site quite often so it will not hurt for long.
Sothe upshot is check your links often.
Have a great day

No comments: