Sunday, September 17, 2006

downside to doing business online

Hi all.
Hope all is going well for you all.
This has had to be one of the worst weeks I have had online second to none
I have had over 1,000.00 worth of commissions go by the way side due to bad credit cards. Ouch that really puts a damper on the week.
that's the reason I like pay pal for sure, its to bad the sites that I deal with in the above instance do not take pay pal which is there fault.
If you have a website of your own and do not take pay pal you are making a large large mistake,Pay Pal is easy to use very little costs no up front fees. The users can use there Pay Pal account, Visa, Master card, or an online check to pay you and you let Pay Pal handle all of the rest.
Well thats my rant for today
Hope you all have a great weekend

No comments: