Saturday, August 26, 2006

Fall is here get your Halloween links ready

Hi all
I know kick me for talking about fall before the long weekend,but it is time to get your halloween links up and ready.
You can check out my halloween site here If you scroll down past goulishlines you will find links to the rest of the site.
If you have a halloween site and would like to trade links,(my halloween links page is Google PR 4 ) so where you put my link will have to be at leasted indexed by google email me at henry@bulli.com subject: trade halloween links
Links must on be on the same domain as the outgoing link. In another words if you have a top 100 or top list on another domain I am not interested.

Well thats all for today back to work on my new website Dog Accessories Directory and Tips

Have a great weekend all

No comments: