Monday, May 29, 2006

Paid advertising does it work ? Update

As I told you in May 14th blog I have beev trying paid advertising.
Update listing Activated:2006-05-07 and as of today 2006-05-29 we have total clicks 16 with 2 sales. This is our exactseek paid listing our ad goes like this

Romantic at Heart Personals
18 sets of personals,online romance artilcles,free e post card,Free chat,shopping mall http://www.romanticatheart.com

This one costs $12.00 per three months.
We have not been getting a lot of hits from this so far, but we have had some sales from the hits we have had.
I would like to thank all the regular readers of this blog which seems to be growing all the time.We hope this trend continues. :)
I have sold another 5 Online mall Stores
I have found this business to be great as I can not only sell more e stores,
I also sell some of my Items from my store on ebay, have sales from the store direct,
as well as a built in affiliate program which also has been growing
Its on sale right now
Note Get your own complete online store package for just $49.95 a year plus one time set up fee of $20.00. No monthly charges, no hidden charges. GUARANTEED

You can check out my e store at here
Well thats it for today
If you are doing paid advertising of any sort leave us a comment on how it is going for you.
have a Happy Memorial Day

2 comments:

Eric Burgoyne said...

Thanks for your ideas I do agree with some of them and disagree with some. Making a living on the net is more complicated than building a "spider trap".
You need good content and great links with other like sites to do any good on the search engines as well.
Do you do any paid advertising ???

Eric Burgoyne said...

Just a e.store update I have sold another 3 stores since I worte that blog article and this is a growing business