Sunday, January 29, 2006

The more you work the more you will make

Hi all
This time I am going to answer some of the many emails I have been getting from you folks.
First any of the programs I list in any of my blogs are not get rich overnight plans. I only list programs that I work and make money from.

As I always say the more work you put into these programs the more you can make.You are NOT going to get rich overnight. I know I know you keep getting emails that say you can make a fortune overnight well the truth is they are making a fortune selling you on how to get rich fast on the net.
If you really stop and think about it if they really had a way of making that kind of money on the net that fast why would they be wanting to tell you how for that little money.
The truth is they are scams they are making money telling you how to make money thats how they make there money.!!!!

Now that said.
Yes you can really make money online if you are willing to work at it. I make good money on the net every month but I work at I out in about 6 hours aday working online to make a living on the net.
I still have a partime job in a brick and motor store as a driver salesman, so that I can continue to make my online business grow into a fulltime job.

In my last post I listed the main programs that I make money with every month.

The one I am most excited about is my new Family Discount Store. The reason for this that not only do I have a complete online store fully stocked, but a complete built in affiliate program which is fully managed for you. You have no paper work to do it is all handled for you.
You can also sell complete stores including domain name for only $39.95 a year plus one time set up fee of $20.00. No monthly charges, no hidden charges

So with this package there are 4 ways of making money
1 sell products from your store
2 affiliates sell products from your store
3 you sell complete store and make $17.004 someone that you have sold a store to sells a store and you make $8.00

As you can see there are many ways to make money with this program and having only to promote 1 site and have 4 ways of making money on the site when visitors arrive I find is great.
No matter if your visitor is looking for you have the answer products you have have a way for webmasters to add income from there own site,to folks who want to start there own online business you have it all in one website.
Well I hope that answer all the questions I have been getting on why I like my Family discount store so much

As for the romance programs yes I have listed a number of them because I work them all and I make money from all of them. I have learned that most people will join at least 2 romance programs and some more. I want to give my visitors a choice so if they want to join more than one they can right from my site.
You will notice on my site as well Romantic at Heart Personals I have added content and lots of it best and worse pickuplines,free chat site reviews and lots more.
If you are setting up a website content is king no matter what the topic you are starting the site about.the more interesting content you have on your site the better you will do.
Well thats it for day
Hope that answers all the questions for now.

No comments: