Thursday, August 04, 2005

July update and lots of news

Holiday time is here and I have taken a few weeks off of blogging and work. So here is a update for July which for the last few years has been the slowest month of the year for all of my sites, turned out tobe a good month.! Zeus my link directory program has been working like a well oiled machine.
My website Romantic at Heart Personals now has a google PR rating of 5 and lots of sub pages are a rank of 5 as well. Visitor traffic is up to all sites and sales are up as well. Our free chat pages are up as well with lots more chatters on the site.
I have added more business articles to by Business section some great ideas and views on running online business and what you need to know if you are thinking of starting a online business.
I have also added some more romance articles to Romantic at Heart Personals

Just to show you how well Zeus my link diectory bot is doing just have a look at theses numbers
Yahoo
Results 1 - 20 of about 70,500 for link:http://www.romanticatheart.com -
MSN
Page 1 of 4,733 results containing linkdomain:www.romanticatheart.com
google
Results 1 - 30 of about 110 linking to www.romanticatheart.com.
These numbers have been going up month by month
If you have not tried Zeus for your linking as of yet give it a try for FREE, you will then want to buy it for sure it saves hundreds and hundreds of hours of hard work.
I have also added some more webrings to the number we already manage check them all out here
Well thats it for today have a great day and happy linking.
Eric