Saturday, March 05, 2005

Added new articles on my Business page

Hi all
I have just added 5 new articles on my Business help and Opps page. You can read them all here . There are some great articles that will give you some help with your online Business.
A Zeus update the program is still working well, as is finding new sites to look at all the time. Google finally has found some more of my links and they now say that I have a 102 backlinks the real number is 412 so far.Maybe someday they will catch up.
I have been running Zeus for 4 months now and I have to say that I am very pleased with the results. My sites daily visitors are now doubled from 4 months ago and are nearly 4 times more than last Febuary.
I hope this trend continues for the 4 months as well.
Sales are more varied than they were before as well, which in the long run will be great.
I am trying to add new content to my site as well every 2 weeks, to try and get the search engines to come back more often as well.You can have a look at my site Romantic at Heart Personals It has become a huge site as I know have 18 sets of personals a large shopping mall , as well as best and worst pickup lines,chat rooms,advice page,as well as our link directory and last but not least my Business site as well.
Have a look at my site and tell me what you think. I am always open to ideas to make it better.
Well back to work for me have a great weekend all

No comments: