Thursday, February 03, 2005

Found another new program

Well I have been trying out this new affiliate program for awhile now and I can say you can make money with it.Its name is Chat Dollars another name for this program is talk 1to1 . Check out all the deatails its a great way to ad a few more dollars of income from your website. Earn 15 cents for every Free Trial User you refer AND up to 18% commission on membership purchases. You even get commissions on their reorders!
This has been a good addition to my website men get there first 60 minutes free to try it out. Women are free but you still get get 15 cents when folks try the system for free.
I have also added a few new Business articles to my Business pages here I try to ad a new article per week so keep checking back for more.
The latest article is 10 Benefits Of Submitting Articles To E-zines you can find other articles there as well.
Thats about all thats new today although I did add another 25 links to my link Directory here
Well time to fill the Pepsi cup for the nights work ahead. Have a great evening all.

No comments: