Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Another month gone bye bye

Well another month has gone by and I am happy to report more visitors than ever before. I have to say that I am very pleased the way my link directory program Zeus is working. Zeus is the only promotion I have been using on my site since last July and I have to say I have more than doubled the number of visitors since I started.
I have also seen a 150 percent increase in downline members on most of my affiliate programs as well.

As for sales I have just had the best January I have ever had online. It is slow growing but since starting this link directory (you can see it here )every month has been a little better than the month before.

I have set an 18 month goal for this directory to work well enough for me to be able to make a full time living online time will tell if I will meet this goal but so far so good can see the website that I am promotions with the link director here Romantic at Heart Personals

When I got online 10 years ago 1994 yes I have been online that long all you really had to do was build a website and people would come. Boy times have changed. You can see my first website here The Passion PitI still make money with this site but not as much as I used to.

Well that's it for now my Pepsi cup is running out so off to 7-11 for a refill. Happy promoting have a great night

Eric


No comments: