Sunday, November 07, 2004

Trying to make a living on the Net

Well this is the first entry so I will tell you right up front it is not easy making a living on the internet am trying out a new program to build a links directory for on of my sites you can see it here Its not as easy as it sounds creating a good links directory. I have been working on this one for over a month did find a new program to help with this project, the neat thing about this program is you can try it out for free and then if you like the job it does you can buy it Name is Zeus and for me it has been a life saver.
It has helped me over the last month build the start of my link directory.
I have also been trying to promote myRomance sites as well as my
Shopping Mall for Christmas that's what I have been up to today.
I also watched the election Tuesday and Wednesday last week and watch President Bush get reelected.Which was the best news I have heard in the last few months.
Well I am of to 711 for a Pepsi
henry

No comments: